Benton Franklin Local Emergency Management Association (LEMA) is hosting an open Self-Reliance meeting, Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, at the Island View Worship Center in Richland.
The master of ceremonies for this event is Clint Didier and the main instructor for this night will be Kathy James of Richland (who was a presenter at the NW Preparedness Expo this year); nobody is better qualified than Kathy when it comes to Self-Reliance instruction!
- Clint Didier will explain the purpose and goals of the Benton Franklin Local Emergency Management Association (LEMA).
- Kathy James’ Self-Reliance class is called “So … What Do I Do With All This Stuff?” This will be a short presentation followed by a Q & A Session.
- COME with questions about your most frustrating “expanded pantry” issues
- LEARN why we should store certain items, how to store them, and how to use them.
- LEAVE with new ideas, guidelines and encouragement!