Course is being hosted by Grey Group LLC / Confidential Investigations.
For more information or to register, contact us at:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfight Concepts – Pistol
For the shooter looking to move beyond static target shooting. Will introduce the shooter to advanced weapon manipulation drills while under duress. Shooting while on the move, target discrimination, dealing with injuries in the middle of a fight and stress inoculation drills. This training is designed to get you way outside your “comfort zone” and exercise those critical skills needed to prevail in a lethal encounter.
* Semi-auto pistol (at least .380cal or greater)
* Three or more magazines
* Duty belt / Holster and at least two mag pouches
* Eye and ear protection
* Comfortable, durable clothing, change of clothes, towel
* Jacket and/or cover shirt
* Firearm maintenance gear (lube, tools, etc.)
* Optional gear…..dump pouches, gloves, armor, knee pads, Band-Aids)
* 400 rds (minimum)