Here’s John Wilder of Wilder, Wealthy, and Wise discussing the “Great Reset” that has been all over the blogosphere recently – The Archbishop, Trump, And The Coming Great Reset.
I first became aware of “The Great Reset” last week. There are quite a few YouTube® videos about it, but one of the more unusual mentions was in a letter to President Trump from a retired Catholic clergyman. This particular clergyman is Archbishop Carlo Viganò. I don’t know what the difference is between an Archbishop and a Bishop, but I suspect it has to do with a better quality of footwear.
Anyway, Archbishop Viganò wrote the following in the letter:
A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global élite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.
The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.
You can read the whole letter here (LINK).
Okay, the story the Archbishop was sharing seemed like an Infowars® segment, but with less tinfoil. What was up?
Well, it is stuff that’s directly out of an Infowars™ segment: as I dug into the Archbishop’s clues, it was exactly correct. The World Economic Forum©, which runs that annual Davos conference in Switzerland where 3,000 of the elite of the business world, academia, Hollywood, and the press get together to discuss how awesome they are for sacrificing themselves by flying their private jets to visit a Swiss resort.
Alex Jones regularly says they’re up to no good when they meet at Davos. Not everything is a conspiracy: I’m certain that Alcoa® and Planters™ will never be allowed to merge, since everyone is afraid of the AlumaNutty.
I know the Leftists complain about the 1%, but this is the 0.00004%. The amazing thing? The 0.00004% agree nearly entirely with Antifa’s® agenda. Here’s what the Great Reset entails, as showcased in articles on the World Economic Forum©’s own website (LINK):
- “We must build entirely new foundations for our economic and social systems.” The Davos folks describing freedom: “Be free. No! No, not like that.”
- “In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles.” I’d like to point out that some things didn’t change at all: WNBA games have always been empty.
- “. . . will require stronger and more effective governments . . . .” I’m against both of those things. If we have strong government, I really hope it’s Three Stooges®-level incompetent.
- “ . . . governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes.” Remember – equality is we all have the same chance. Equitable means we all get the same outcome. Except, of course, for the 0.00004%.
There are three main points that the World Economic Forum© is currently selling as the Great Reset:
- International coordination on almost everything is the first component. If you thought we had too much globalization already? Get ready for armies of international bureaucrats to write legislation and regulation that no one is accountable for.
- “The second component of a Great Reset agenda would ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability.” Who shares these goals? Well, at least the 0.00004% do, and they know best, right? Especially when they spend your money.
- Finally, they want to “harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to support the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges.” The Fourth Industrial Revolution is Davos-speak for the post-Internet acceleration in information technology and the way that it interacts with the physical world.
But the World Economic Forum dives deeper. One of the more chilling aspects is that they no longer want individuals to own, well, anything. You can read the article here (LINK), right off of the World Economic Forum’s© website. I did a little digging, and found the author was a member of Danish parliament, but prior to that? She had spent 8 years getting a Masters in theology, became a part-time theology teacher, and then was in parliament. Sound like a blonde version of AOC?
Everything that Archbishop Viganò suggests is an aim of the Great Reset is plainly on the World Economic Forum© website, with the exception for the Archbishop’s claim that that people would be put into camps if they didn’t comply by being vaccinated and chipped. That, in my mind, makes sense. It’s not normally something that a country advertises, “Hey come for the free stuff, stay for the concentration camps.” Or, “Virginia, it’s for Lovers of Barbed Wire.”
My review of the Great Reset is simple:
It’s the same hokum that the Left has been selling since before the French Revolution. The Left promises they will make people into new men and they will share the prosperity with everyone. But those in control will then ask the question – how many people do we need, really? The answer is a simple one, and it’s always the same: fewer than we have now.
In reality, the 0.00004% never even start to share. The 0.00004% will make life easy and free. All you have to give up? All of your freedom. Hmm, I can get the Devil to grant my wish in exchange for my soul, and I don’t even have to go down to the Crossroads?
Which is why an Archbishop might write a letter in the first place . . . .