According to Benton County:
Benton County Road Closures as of 4:30 PM, Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
The following roads are now open:
- Clodfelter Road
- Locust Grove from I-82 to Plymouth Road
- Finley Road from SR 397 to end of asphalt (approx. 2.5 miles)
- Nine Canyon Road from SR 397 to Lower Blair Road
- Sellards RD from Travis to Plymouth Road
The following roads are still closed:
- Lincoln Grade
- McBee Road
- Nine Canyon from Lower Blair to South end of County Road
- Sellards RD from SR 221 to Travis Road
- Ward Gap
Closures will last until further notice. Ward Gap Road, Lincoln Grade, and McBee Road will be closed until the snow melts off. Our crews are unable to get plows into these areas due to significant drifts.
Click here to open the Benton County, WA Road Closure Map. It is supposed to be updated regularly.