The information below from Dr. Gabriel Cousens was going to presented as part of a health/essential oils presentation during the general assembly meeting tonight (which has been cancelled):
COVID-19 Wuhan Coronavirus
March 10th, 2020 UPDATE
Protection & Prevention
The COVID-19 Coronavirus question, on one level, is getting more complicated, as a certain amount of disinformation contradicting the basic data is emerging. Some say it’s an internet hoax, others say it’s not that serious, and others are saying it needs to be taken seriously. Even though some are saying, “No problem – It’s a minor threat”, it would be a major mistake not to take the proper hygiene and anti-viral nutritional protocol precautions and start the immune system building protocol as outlined in my Coronavirus Protection Protocol. There’s an old Sufi saying, “Love everybody (hoax or not), but tie up your camel (follow the prevention protocol).” This means we must act preventatively. My position as a former lieutenant commander in the Public Health Service is to give advice that will at least make people healthier (if I’m wrong) and save lives (if I’m right).
The present evidence strongly suggests that although there is some controversy, COVID-19 is a laboratory-made weaponized bio-terror virus. This virus is a manmade chimera, which is not actually normally found in nature.
It also turns out that the nations with the most advanced 5G rollouts also have the highest incidence of COVID-19 cases and mortality. There is clear statistical evidence of these 5G-exposed populations have the highest infection rates and death rates. It has been observed that those nations with the most powerful 5G networks are having the biggest outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus to date. It is well-known that 5G not only is associated with higher rates of depression, paranoia, and anxiety, but also higher rates of weakened immunity, cancer, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. There are over 10,000 studies showing that 4G is associated with decreased immune system function and chronic disease. Researchers are also claiming that 5G is at least 100 times more potent than 4G, so it’s no surprise that 5G would be associated with higher morbidity, vulnerability, and mortality from this weaponized coronavirus, COVID-19. Based on the available science, it’s reasonable to theorize that 5G could specifically activate the pathological potentialities of the virus. Although this is only probable speculation and has not been totally proven, it still brings us back to prevention with an additional point – the importance of fighting against 5G wherever they threaten to roll it out, for our sakes and the sake of humanity. It took 30 years to absolutely prove smoking causes cancer; we cannot afford to wait that long.
Research from the well-respected Lancet journal out of England shows that people should be quarantined at least 24 days, while others are saying it should be up to 1 month before being released back into the public area. Whether it is by ignorance or by malefic choice, we’re releasing people into the public after only 14 days of quarantine, if they are quarantined at all. It’s not clear who’s making these unscientific decisions but brings us back to the fact that it is our responsibility to take care of ourselves. The estimates are that if we really take care of ourselves, and/or with hospital treatment, the average fatality rate is between 2% to 3.4% depending on age and degree of wellness. Others, who have direct contact with Chinese sources are claiming it may be 10 times higher. A statement made by Anthony Fauci, MD, director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, in an editorial published on 2/28/20 in the New England Journal of Medicine, suggested that COVID-19’s mortality rate is “considerably less than 1%”. The worst mortality rates, which increase with age and lack of proper health and hygiene, could be 15-18% fatality rate if over 70 years old; others say this approximate 15% mortality rate is for those over 80 years old; and still others say these higher rates apply to those as young as 60. Other scientific estimates of the mortality rate are: 8% for ages 70-79 and 3.6% for those ages 60-69. Mortality rates seem to increase with age. Kids under 10 seem to be quite safe with a projected fatality rate of .04%. The bottom line, again, is that we have the ability to protect ourselves from this, and there’s no need to go into fear, but we do need to pay attention.
As the statistics unfold, the mortality rate for COVID-19 appears to be roughly 30 times greater than the flu, although the rate of spread for the flu virus is greater. Marc Lipsitch, a Harvard epidemiology professor, has stated, “I think the likely outcome is that it will ultimately not be containable.” He predicts that at least 40-70% of the US population will contract the virus. Most medical experts believe that while it can’t be contained that 98% of the population will do ok. COVID-19 is a lower respiratory illness, as opposed to the cold, which generally effects the upper respiratory system.
As of March 10th, 2020, an estimated 110,000 people worldwide have been affected by COVID-19, but others estimate at least 300,000 people in China alone have been infected. Of those infected, 81% have a mild infection, 14% have a moderate infection, and 5% become critical and need hospitalization. Two-thirds of those who have died are men. 80% are older than 60 years, and 75% had underlying chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
In an attempt to gain some perspective, current statistics show that on a single day, such as on February 10th, 2020, 108 people in China died from COVID-19. Even if the numbers are tenfold higher for COVID-19, it brings it to 1,080 people dying in a day, which is still less than all other causes of death per day, except suicide.
· 1,660 Americans died of cancer.
· 2,150 Americans died from heart attacks.
· 123 Americans died from suicide.
· 3,287 Americans died from car accidents.
· 8,500 children around the world starved to death.
Obviously, the deaths per day from COVID-19 was significantly lower than other causes of death for that day. Also, the 1918 influenza pandemic had a mortality rate of around 5%, but enormous impact because it was highly contagious. The idea, of course, it not to become a statistic for any of these causes.
Compared to other lethal viruses, COVID-19 also has a lower mortality rate at this state of the pandemic. For example, according to WHO, the mortality rate for SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) is approximately 10% and for MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), it is 30%. COVID-19’s mortality rate may be as low as 1%, but is probably, based on current statistics, at least 2-3.4%. As you can see, relatively speaking, on a global level, COVID-19 has a lower mortality rate than these other major viral infection threats, but generally a higher infectivity rate than all but the H1N1 epidemic of 2009/2010. The last SARS outbreak had more fatalities than the current COVID-19 currently has. Currently 110 countries have reported COVID-19 infections; second to the H1N1 outbreaks. In general, it seems, at this point, that the COVID-19 virus is less deadly than MERS or SARS, but neither have captured the headline attention that COVID-19 has received.
The above chart citing the CDC, the WHO, and the New England Journal of Medicine shows that in comparison to other viral pandemics the COVID-19 has been reported in more countries than all but one viral pandemics (H1N1 – which reached 1.6 million cases in a year in 214 countries with a total fatality rate of 17.4%). COVID-19 is second. In terms of lethality, the Marberg virus of 1967 was 80% lethal, and the Ebola virus of 1976 was 40.4% lethal. In 1994, the Hendra virus had a mortality rate of 57%. In 1997, the H5N1 bird flu in 18 countries had a mortality rate of 52.8%. In 2002, the SARS virus reached 29 countries with a mortality rate of 9.6-10%. In 2009, the H1N1 virus had a mortality rate of 17.4% in 214 countries. In 2012, MERS reached 28 countries with a mortality of 34.4%. In 2013, the H7N9 virus had a mortality rate of 39.3%. In 2020, COVID-19 has an estimated mortality rate of 2.2-3.4% and is in at least 110 different countries as of 3/10/2020. These statistics can lull us into not taking the COVID-19 as seriously as it deserves and can be a confusing level of disinformation. For this reason, I go back to the principle “If we’re wrong, we’ll get healthier by adopting the prevention protocols, and if we’re right, we’ll get extensive protection and minimize contracting or dying from the disease.”
COVID-19 differs from SARS and MERS in one critical way – symptoms are not visible initially. People can actually have walking pneumonia without a runny nose. It appears that all 3 virus variations can be caught in the same way – touch, breath, sneezing, and coughing. Airborne infections are also documented. It’s good for prevention, therefore, to avoid crowds and to wash regularly for 20 seconds per wash with disinfectant soap, use the aromatherapy essential oil spray Germs-Be-Gone, and wear a face mask when out in public, (a face mask is recommended in every other country except for the US). A good one protects you from both spreading the infection and also breathing it in.
There are levels of cognitive dissidence occurring, due to the many conflicting facts emerging. Reports that the virus is not weaponized and not serious aside, my feeling is that this cognitive dissidence is happening on two levels:
- The statistical myth that the virus isn’t serious, and face masks are unnecessary.
- The virus is natural from the environment, while Professor Francis Boyle, (who created the biowarfare act in 1989, voted and passed by both Senate and House of Representatives in 1989 and later by the UN) has clearly demonstrated in citing a variety of international studies, that it is weaponized and is a powerful bioweapon. It is a fact that the US and other countries such as China are active in creating bioweapons. It is no accident that DARPA recently spent millions on gene-editing bioweapon technology prior to the COVID-19 outbreak. There are presently 12 bioweapon laboratories in the US, and, at least, 10 bioweapon accidents have happened at these labs. It obviously would be best for the world to actually outlaw bioweapons and bioweapon laboratories.
Newer reports show there is a certain amount of re-infectiousness associated with COVID-19 in people who are “cured” with sudden and dramatic death associated with heart failure. It’s possible that response to a second infection could be activating a cytokine storm, an immune system overreaction, as evidenced in the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918, where many young people died from cytokine storm. It appears that a daily intake of vitamin D may be very helpful in preventing the cytokine storm and respiratory infection. One research paper says vitamin D cuts down on susceptibility to respiratory infections, in general, by 50%. Other physicians have hypothesized that as the coronavirus tests aren’t that accurate, in a person being diagnosed as cured just temporarily, the virus may be suppressed and undetectable before reemerging with a vengeance as the immune system was weakened by the initial attack of the virus. Another concern is that once one “recovers”, the normal immune enhancement and antibody response immunity with virus antibodies that we normally see with viral infections doesn’t seem to be consistently happening.
According to a Taiwan News story, being “re-infected” by the virus is even more deadly than being infected the first time. Instead of creating immunity, the virus can re-infect the individual and make them susceptible to fatal heart attacks. A virologist, Dr. Kramer of ICAHN School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai in NYC, says that this re-infected patient likely harbors low level infection at time of discharge, which then reactivates later. The Irish Times has reported that people are able to be re-infected is a “huge blow to any hopes of developing a vaccine for it.” This suggests that some may not be able to develop a natural immunity, so that any vaccination could activate a secondary infection. Professor McConkey, Deputy Dean of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, said he already expected that the COVID-19 virus could re-infect people because that is what has happened with the previous coronaviruses. This points out again that some people do not develop natural immunity to the virus. McConkey, “The worry is that COVID-19 could spread around the world in a devastating way between March, April, and May, and 3 months later it could spread around the world again…”
Because of the danger of re-infection, after recovery, one must still apply serious prevention efforts after “recovery”, which brings us to our prevention protocol, which is the main way to approach the issue regardless of the conflicting information and possible disinformation. This means not only supplementing with antiviral nutraceuticals, but also basic hygiene prevention, such as wearing a mask, washing frequently, not touching one’s face, and avoiding crowds as much as possible,
As mentioned previously, also associated with empowering the virus’ morbidity is the 5G power grid, specific chemtrail formulations, flu vaccinations, and industrial pollution, which compromises the respiratory system and immune system. Studies have reported serious immunopathologies in animals in which these animals were vaccinated against the coronavirus with high rates of respiratory failure, when exposed to the “wild” virus post-vaccination. In my personal opinion, 5G isn’t causing the COVID-19 virus as much as supporting its infectiousness and lethality by lowering our immune defenses. It is no statistical accident that countries with the highest 5G rollouts also have the highest rates of disease and death from COVID-19.
Although testing has been seriously delayed in our country, due to the CDC’s unique and inexplicable policies, it does appear that there are a great many false negatives. Some people have actually had 4 false negatives before finally testing for a positive.
COVID-19 shares over 80% DNA with the SARS virus, making the cause of the 2002/2003 outbreak in Southeast Asia its closest genetic relative. SARS invades the human body by binding to ACE2 receptor proteins on the cells’ membranes. In the end, only about 8,000 people worldwide were infected with SARS, as compared to COVID-19, which has already infected over 110,000 people. Unlike SARS, COVID-19 has a section of genes that are absent from the SARS genome, according to this research. In fact, these new gene sequences in the COVID-19 bear resemblance to genes found in HIV and Ebola. Research has also found a furin-like cleavage site, commonly present in HIV and Ebola, present in COVID-19, but absent from all other coronaviruses [Journal of Antiviral Research].
In summary, from all areas of research in different countries, this is a highly infectious laboratory-developed unique bioweapon with a relatively low mortality and morbidity, which increase with age or with poor health. In approaching this bioweapon threat, it is good to remember that the best defense is a good offense. The best offense is:
- Take antiviral nutraceuticals as noted in my protocol.
- Take immune system boosting nutraceuticals.
- Observe proper antiviral hygiene to be explained in the next section.
- Daily breathing exercises to build up lung power.
COVID-19 Wuhan Coronavirus Prevention Protocol
When flying or traveling I recommend 2 essential oil blends:
Immortal Immune – to put on the tops of your feet before bed and upon waking. (Available only at DrCousensOnlineStore.com)
Germs-Be-Gone – to spray on surfaces (such as airplane seats and tables) (Available only at DrCousensOnlineStore.com)
Recommended Potential Homeopathics
(need to be individualized):
Influenzinum 200c to 1m
Include the following herbs and foods
in your diet to protect you from COVID-19:
The basic mechanism of infection is that the virus latches onto the cell’s surface. As several laboratories around the world have noted, COVID-19 is weaponized with an HIV delivery system. First noted by researchers in India, it is highly likely this is a human virus weaponized with an HIV delivery system and also a SARS-like upper respiratory component. At this point, even some officials from communist China are saying it was accidentally leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan; others from around the world are now theorizing this is a bioterrorism attack by Globalist forces. From my point of view, it doesn’t matter as long as we can biologically defend ourselves. Some have said that the virus enters through an ACE2 receptors on the cell wall membrane, and, supposedly, Asian people have 5 times more ACE2 receptors than other populations. Others are saying it may be more race-specific with the Japanese and Chinese people being the most susceptible. Older people are statistically dying the most, and no fatalities have been reported for children under 10 years old.
The virus enters the cell via a vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases its RNA into the cell cytoplasm and hijacks the cell machinery to produce more viral proteins and thus virus. It also releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotripsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks and weakens the cell’s defense mechanism against these coronavirus attack molocules.
The following herbal remedies that are suggested destroy the coronavirus 3CL enzyme and thus protect the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus. The best nutraceuticals for destroying the 3CL enzyme are quercetin and epigallocatechin gallate, which is found in green teaandgreen tea extract, whichwe carry (to add to other beverages). These anti-3CL substances are also found in:
· flax seed
· citrus peel
· tickberry leaves
· orange peel
Essential Oils to protect you from COVID-19:
The most important essential oils, which were key for prevention and healing during the bubonic plague and perhaps for now, according to Shanti are:
· tea tree
· lemon grass
· Immortal Immune – rub on tops of feet twice daily
· Germs-Be-Gone – spray on all surfaces you may touch and also on any face mask you wear. Also spray on hands and rub on whenever you have to touch potentially contaminated surfaces like cash or on public transportation
Add these into your overall prevention system. The key concept is prevention.Rub on top of feet, wrists, and chest.
Let’s use this situation to improve our overall health habits and wellbeing by:
2) Meditation and Prayer.
4) Minimizing stress.
6) Associating with loving people.
7) Exercising moderately.
10) Utilizing my Wuhan Coronavirus Protection Protocol.
The healthier you are and the more proactive steps you take, the more you minimize your chances of catching and/or dying from the coronavirus.
To protect and enhance our natural immunity, here is my current Wuhan COVID-19 Protection Supplement Protocol:
– work up to 20 drops in a glass of water 3 times daily (15 minutes or more away from food) (Iodine has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses and, in its atomic form [Illumodine] is probably the most powerful antiviral on the planet.)
– 1 teaspoon twice daily (Nano Silver has been shown to destroy SARS and MRSA viruses.)
– 2 capsules twice daily such as on waking and bedtime (away from food). Red algae is extremely anti-viral.
*Illumodine, Nano Silver, and Red Algae are the top 3 antivirals.*
– 4 capsules twice daily (for building and protecting the immune system)
Licorice Root – take as tea or tincture once daily (for lung protection)
– 2,000 IU daily (for building the immune system) has been shown to decrease respiratory infections by 50%.
– 25,000 IU daily (for protecting our upper respiratory mucus membranes and lining)
Vitamin C complex – as much as you can take before diarrhea
Below is the most detailed description of the best hygiene to protect against the coronavirus I’ve read. It is by James Robb, MD, UC San Diego, a virologist who’s worked with this virus for almost 50 years. He points out that COVID-19 has an affinity for pulmonary receptors that is extraordinary. Here is a slightly edited and condensed version of what he is recommending for the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic:
As some of you may recall, when I was a professor of pathology at the University of California San Diego, I was one of the first molecular virologists in the world to work on coronaviruses (the 1970s). I was the first to demonstrate the number of genes the virus contained. Since then, I have kept up with the coronavirus field and its multiple clinical transfers into the human population (e.g., SARS, MERS), from different animal sources. The current projections for its expansion in the US are only probable, due to continued insufficient worldwide data, but it is most likely to be widespread in the US by mid to late March and April. Here is what I have done and the precautions that I take and will take. These are the same precautions I currently use during our influenza seasons, except for the mask and gloves:
1) NO HANDSHAKING! Use a fist bump, slight bow, elbow bump, etc.
2) Use ONLY your knuckle to touch light switches. elevator buttons, etc.. Lift the gasoline dispenser with a paper towel or use a disposable glove.
3) Open doors with your closed fist or hip – do not grasp the handle with your hand, unless there is no other way to open the door. Especially important on bathroom and post office/commercial doors.
4) Use disinfectant wipes at the stores when they are available, including wiping the handle and child seat in grocery carts. [Dr. Cousens recommends using Germs-Be-Gone aromatherapy essential oil spray on a clean cloth to do this.]
5) Wash your hands with soap for 10-20 seconds and/or use a greater than 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer whenever you return home from ANY activity that involves locations where other people have been. [Germs-Be-Gone sprayed and rubbed on hands frequently and on face mask is an excellent protector. Also, can use a nano-silver spray several times/day on face mask to keep it disinfected.]
6) Keep a bottle of sanitizer [Germs-Be-Gone aromatherapy essential oil spray] available at each of your home’s entrances. AND in your car for use after getting gas or touching other contaminated objects when you can’t immediately wash your hands.
7) If possible, cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue and discard. Use your elbow only if you have to. The clothing on your elbow will contain infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more!
What I have stocked in preparation for the pandemic spread to the US:
1) Latex or nitrile latex disposable gloves for use when going shopping, using the gasoline pump, and all other outside activity when you come in contact with contaminated areas. Note: This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. All the surfaces where these droplets land are infectious for about a week on average – everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious. The virus is on surfaces and you will not be infected unless your unprotected face is directly coughed or sneezed upon. This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs) The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth via your hands or an infected cough or sneeze onto or into your nose or mouth.
2) Stock up now with disposable surgical masks and use them to prevent you from touching your nose and/or mouth (We touch our nose/mouth 90X/day without knowing it!). This is the only way this virus can infect you – it is lung-specific. Some face masks will not prevent the virus in a direct sneeze from getting into your nose or mouth, but it is always good to keep you from touching your nose or mouth.
3) Stock up now with hand sanitizers and latex/nitrile gloves (get the appropriate sizes for your family). The hand sanitizers must be alcohol-based and greater than 60% alcohol to be effective.
4) Stock up now with zinc lozenges. These lozenges have been proven to be effective in blocking coronavirus (and most other viruses) from multiplying in your throat and nasopharynx. Use as directed several times each day when you begin to feel ANY “cold-like” symptoms beginning. It is best to lie down and let the lozenge dissolve in the back of your throat and nasopharynx.
In the big picture and worst-case scenario, this COVID-19 could be considered a bioweapon attack that may change the world in a major way. If we approach this crisis with love, compassion, and thoughtfulness, rather than fear, we have the opportunity to expand the global consciousness to a new level of positive expansion.
No matter what, the best defense is a good offense. Maintain an intense level of this protocol comprising of antiviral and immunity-building supplements and nutrients and exercise good personal antiviral hygiene.
As the Sufis say, “Love everyone, and tie up your camel.” By following this approach there’s no need to go into fear, as fear undermines the immune system. Being at peace and in a state of love builds the immune system.
We have choices, and may you be blessed to make the choices that protect you and your family, and uplift the consciousness of humanity.
Blessings to your health, wellbeing, and spirit.
Rabbi Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), ND(hc), DD,
Dip. American Board of Holistic Integrative Medicine, Dip. Ayurveda