Combat Studies Group is holding a Night Ops/CQB course setup in Spokane July 9-12, 2020. Will be one day of live fire and three days of SIMS with CQB and vehicle mobility ops. Cost is $900 or prorated if you just want certain days.
This will be a hybrid course, combining aspects of our Nights Ops course with our CQB Level One and Vehicle/Mobility Ops.
Day one will be live fire, day two, three & four will be SIMS/UTMs.
This course will focus on weapon flows and close quarters drills with carbine/pistol, setting up your NVG/NODs and IR aiming systems, setting up your vehicle for night operations, CQB one & two man drills with force on force excercises, fighting in and around structures, fighting in and around vehicles, TCCC considerations and an FTX.
To register or for any inquiries, contact:
email@example.com -or- firstname.lastname@example.org
* Note taking material
* Ballistic goggles & glasses
* Large cover shirt (should fit over armor or mag pouches)
* AR/M4 style carbine (AK style is okay as well) w/optic and/or iron sights
* Six carbine mags
* Semi-auto pistol (.380cal or larger)
* Three pistol mags (or more)
* Plate carrier w/ at least three mag pouches, or Rhodesian style vest, or carbine mag pouches for belt rig
* Duty belt / holster w/ at least three pistol mag pouches
* Carbine sling (single point or double point)
* Eye and ear protection
* Firearm maintenance gear ( lube, tools, spare parts)
* Comfortable, durable clothing, change of clothes, towel
* Optional gear…..dump pouches, goggles, knee pads, gloves, etc
* Night vision goggles (PVS-14 or similar)
* IR aiming laser for carbine (PEQ-2, PEQ-15, etc)
* IR active or passive markers (IR strobe, IR patches, etc)
* Duct/Rigger’s tape