In this video, intelligence analyst Sam Culper of Forward Observer focuses on the five areas that he want to do for his tribe or community in case of a worst case scenario or without rule of law (WROL) situation. Intelligence drives operations. You can’t respond effectively without knowing what is what and who is who.
- Establish local security (legitimacy and protection)
- Establish positive control of the situation
- Restore essential services (water, electricity, at least in your immediate area)
- Support economic & infrastructure development (Local barter system? Safe roads. What can you produce in your area?)
- Conduct information management (Get news and local information out to people who need it or to deter suspicious/malicious persons)