J.T. Wilcox, the leader of the Washington State Republicans has admitted to working with the Democrats in their efforts to oust Representative Matt Shea.
Shea, one of the most effective leaders of the Washington State Republicans battle for Freedom and Liberty, has been under attack from Marxist leaders within his state. These attacks are coming from both the opposing Democrat party and House Republicans, led by Wilcox.
Holding onto the Rampart report for several weeks, Wilcox refused to allow the elected representative access to the information. Wilcox, however, planned ahead and was ready when the report finally became available to the public.
Within minutes of it’s release, Wilcox made an official statement which included, “House Republican Leadership has suspended Representative Matt Shea from the caucus and removed him from his ranking position on the House Environment and Energy Committee. He will also be removed from his House committees.”
Wilcox has repeated his assertion that a large part of his reasoning included Rep. Shea’s not giving a statement to the Rampart Group during their investigation.
“Representative Shea was given an opportunity to communicate with investigators and chose not to.”
I really wish someone would sit down with the House minority leader and explain how the law works. The accused is not required to make a statement. The burden of proof is on the prosecution, in this case the House of Representatives, including J.T. Wilcox. Accusations are not proof of guilt. The whole thing is based on innuendo and rumors. It does not even rise to the level of circumstantial evidence…
Multiple groups throughout the State of Washington are passing resolutions in support of Rep. Matt Shea. They are united in their belief that Rep. Shea has not been afforded Due Process, and that this is a cornerstone of our Judicial system…
Therefore, be it Resolved by the Kitsap County Republican Party:
1) that all citizens, including Representative Matthew Shea, are to be afforded full rights of due process in any venue, legal or otherwise,
2) that the presumption of innocence must be given AND vigorously defended at all times,
3) that House Republican Leadership has denied Rep. Shea the right of due process and the right of open justice without unnecessary delay,
4) that the KCRP admonishes the actions of House Republican Leadership toward Rep. Shea and demand that he be restored in full to all privileges and rights enjoyed prior to the public release of the investigation report, and
5) that the KCRP calls upon all levels of Republican Leadership and the Washington State Republican Party to stand up for the rule of law and protection of individual rights, and to adopt similar resolutions in this matter.
Several more resolutions have been passed throughout the State:
Grant County Republican Party said they will pull all support from any legislator that supports removing Shea from his office.
Pierce County Republicans are questioning the integrity of J.T. WIlcox, and has said that he has denied Rep. Shea Due Process. They are ready to pull support from any legislator that hampers Shea prior to that being given.
Whatcom County Republicans admonished the actions of the House Leader and are demanding that all of Rep. Shea’s rights be restored to him.
Skamania County voiced there displeasure by demanding the rights of Rep. Shea be reinstated. They are also willing to remove their endorsement of anyone voting to expel Shea.
The Republican Liberty Caucus
of Washington State points out that Kathy Leodler
, head of the Rampart Group, is a contributor to supporter of far-left democrats and Marxists, and are demanding that Matt Shea be restored his rights…