From Radio Free Redoubt and Rep. Matt Shea comes this list of educational resources.
The following information was graciously provided by WA State Rep. Matt Shea. The compilation of invaluable training and education resources stemmed from an on-stage panel we were in, fielding questions from the audience. One question came up asking what we can do to reach our youth. This list is not just for youth, as you can see. While some of them are oriented toward bringing up the next generation in the truth of our blessed heritage, many/most are also critical resources for ALL AMERICANS.
The following list is yet another example of Rep. Shea’s leadership and commitment to make this and the next generation one which relearns our history and heritage, and restores our great constitutional republic in a God-honoring way, so He may restore to us the blessings of liberty.
-John Jacob Schmidt
Training Courses for Patriots
The following is a suggested order of training:
- The American Heritage Series
- Building on The American Heritage Series
- Foundations of Freedom
- The Truth Project
- CSG Level 1: Foundation in Self-Governance
- CSG Level 2: Macro-Understanding of Centralized Self-Governance
- FEE Economics 101
- Western Center for Media Journalism Boot Camp (2 Days)
Training in Government (Law & Politics)
- NCCS The Making of America
- NCSS A More Perfect Union
- NCSS 5000 Year Leap Basic
- NCSS 5000 Year Leap Advanced
- IOTC Complete Constitution Course
- Patriot Academy (3 Days) – Age 15-25
- CSG Level 3: Team Building & Performance for Effective Self-Governance
- CSG Level 4: Inside Gaming & Planning for Effective Self-Governance
- CSG Level 5: Outside Gaming and Planning for Effective Self-Governance
Training in Business (Economics)
- FEE Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Home Study Course in Austrian Economics
- Virtual Mises University (1 Week)
- Northwest Liberty Academy (3 Days) – Age 12 and Older
For source and downloadable pdf click here.